Loans upto ₹5 Crores
Without any Collateral
2-3 Weeks Process
Fast, secure & affordable Business Loans in just 15 days
Unplanned Business Expense. Cashflow Issues. Growing Orders. We have your back!
- Business Loans upto ₹5 Crores
- Simple & transparent loan application procedure
- No requirement for security
- 1.Subject to verifcation, suitability and affordability
- 2.Minimum Turnover should be 2 Crores with consistent cash Flow
Here's how it works.
When you're ready, Abacus Capita Loans is ready too - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Grow Your Business with Us.
The best money lending experience starts here.
One-stop shop for all your financial needs.
We provide a variety of collateral-free, customizable business loan options to help you reach new heights of success every day.
Find Out More
Working Capital Loan
This money is given to channel partners in order to cover their working capital needs for commodities purchased from corporations.
Find Out More
Trying to resist asking for aid from friends and family because you're struggling to keep up with several debt obligations? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan if this is your situation.
Find Out More
Loan Against Property
Loans against property (LAP) can be obtained at low interest rates for personal or business purposes. Whether it's a residential or commercial property, a loan against property can be secured by either.Find Out More
Your personal information is completely secure with us.
Frequently asked questions
Why Choose Abacus Capita?
- Working with Abacus Capita allows you to concentrate on what is important: growing your business.
- We do all of the legwork for you and do not charge a service fee.
- When you apply through us, you will have a minimal impact on your credit score.
- If you approach a lender directly, they will perform a hard pull on your credit score. Your credit score is impacted each time you apply directly to them. As a result, every time you apply directly to a lender and are turned down, your credit score suffers.
- With Abacus Capita, we can quickly determine whether you are eligible for a loan and locate the best loan for you without affecting your credit score.
- If you are not eligible, we will explain why and give you suggestions on how to improve your profile and your chances of getting a loan in the future.
- One application grants you access to over 25 lenders and 100 different types of business loans.
- You'd have to go directly to more than 25 lenders to get access to such a diverse range of business loans. Each would require you to fill out a different application and produce different documents.
- We do all of the legwork to find you the best loan possible, and you only need to fill out one application.
We have your back.
What if Abacus Capita Says I’m not Eligible for a Loan Today?
We will work with you to understand your needs and assist you in preparing for future debt. When you are ready, we will assist you in obtaining a loan from an appropriate lender at the most favourable terms and conditions.
Why shouldn’t I apply directly to multiple institutions of my own. ?
Applying to multiple lenders does not ensure a loan approval. Furthermore, multiple applications will impact your credit score negatively and lessen your chances of getting a loan in the future.
Why shouldn’t I apply to the same bank multiple times?
Multiple applications with the same lender will have no effect on the outcome. It will only have a negative effect on your credit report. If a lender rejects a loan once, it is very likely that the lender will reject it again unless something fundamental has changed in your business.
What is the minimum Credit Score required to apply for a Loan through Abacus Capita?
When you apply for a loan, your bureau credit score is only one of many factors that a lender will consider. Lenders evaluate your ability and willingness to repay a business loan, including whether your company generates enough revenue to repay the loan and whether you are willing to repay the loan on time. Because it reflects your repayment history, your credit score is a good indicator of your willingness to repay.